Fundraising

The PTA has many different fundraising initiatives throughout the school year to ensure that we can provide literacy and classroom support at Louisville Elementary School.  These fundraising programs range from the Direct Ask campaign, Dine Out for Panthers nights, Ice Cream Socials, and many more community related fundraising programs.

Permanent link to this article: http://louisvillepta.org/info/fundraising/

Amazon Smile

It is easy to support LES while shopping on Amazon!  The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.  To sign up, visit:  smile.amazon.com/ch/56-2321478. Donations are base on the purchase price minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, Amazon …

View page »

Box Tops for Education

Box Tops For Education Remember to keep collecting those Box Tops!! Spring contest going on NOW thru April 28th. Put Box Tops in a bag or envelope, with your name (first and LAST) and class code on the outside and drop them in the pink collection bin near the office or give them to your …

View page »

Dine Out for Panthers!

During the year we will have Dine Out for Panther’s nights where you can dine at local restaurants and a portion of the sales is donated back to our school. More information about dates/times/locations to come. Please check back to our website and watch your Friday folders!

View page »

King Soopers & Alfalfa’s Cards

Louisville PTA Grocery Programs King Soopers Program: Everyone needs groceries and gas, why not give 5% of your purchases to our school? It is as easy as: PURCHASE, LOAD, SHOP… PURCHASE – simply purchase your re-loadable King Soopers card from the PTA.  Cards can be ordered through the LES office or by contacting Janine Cromie …

View page »

LES PTA Adult Dodgeball – “Fun”raiser

Adult Dodgeball – LES PTA “Fun”raiser Saturday May 6th 4:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up Today!        

View page »

LES PTA Parent’s Night Out – Louisville Jump N Rope

LES PTA is holding a PNO fundraiser at Jump N Rope! We are offering a PNO on Friday Febuary 3, 2016 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. Participants will play games, watch a movie, and enjoy spending a Friday night with their friends from LES. Cost is $20 for first child and $15 for second/third student …

View page »

Louisville Elementary Home Tour

Louisville Elementary Home Tour  Mark your calendars!  The next Louisville Home Tour will be held on October 8, 2017. Tickets will go on sale September 1, 2017.   Please contact our Home Tour Chairs: Katie Moskowitz & Robin Fry for more information! http://www.louisvillehometour.org/   2016 Home Tour Booklet     Por Wine House 2016   …

View page »

Panther Pride Campaign

September is our Panther Pride Campaign month at Louisville Elementary! What is the Panther Pride campaign about?  It is THE major fundraiser at Louisville Elementary, largley funding literacy and classroom support. Our school only gets 34% of its operating budget from state and BVSD funding.  The PTA covers the other 66% – making this direct …

View page »

Featured PTA Business Sponsor

Sponsored by:

Featured PTA Business Sponsor

Sponsored by: